Friday, November 16, 2007

How to Make Your Windows XP Start Menu Load Faster (How to Make Your Computer Faster)

Feel like your Start Menu too slow to open pop-up menus? I have idea to make your
windows xp start menu load faster.
Here's how you can customize the speed of the start menu:

1. Click Start Menu > Click Run
















2. Type Regedit > Click OK











3. Find the following key in the registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Control Panel/Desktop/MenuShowDelay













4. Double Click MenuShowDelay and then change value data to 0.










5. Click OK and then Close the registry editor

That' it! I hope this article can help you to make your windows xp start menu
load faster : )

Link Exchange With Me
If you want to link exchange with me, add my blog into your site and drop me a comment. I will do the same immediately. Happy Exchange :)

Bookmark This Page:
Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy


No comments: