Sunday, November 18, 2007

How to Make Your Computer Faster by Customize Your Windows Visual Effects

Hi I'm back!! Today, I would like to show you how to make your computer faster by adjusting the visual effects in your Windows XP. Actually windows xp provides us with a number of visual effects that can make our Windows XP look great, however these effects will make your computer slow. So, it’s up to you now whether you want your windows look great or to make your computer faster as never before. : ) If you ready to make your computer faster by customize the visual effects, follow these steps:















1. Right click on the My Computer and then click Properties to go to System. You also can go to System by Win + Pause Break or Click on the Control Panel and then click on Performance and Maintenance to find System.















2. You can see there are many tabs there. Click on the Advanced tab and then click on Setting.



















3. In this windows you can see there are three tabs there. Click on the Visual Effects tab to start customize your Visual Effects. Before you start to customize your visual effects, you should understand what are you doing to make it easy to you to make your computer faster. You can choose to let windows decide what is the best for computer or you can choose adjust for appearance or performance.

I suggest you to select Custom to customize your visual effects because you should choose visual effects that you really want. I had picked two visual effects for my windows Xp to make my computer faster and my windows XP also still remain look great. For more information, you can right-click the item and then click What's This?


Hopefully you found this article good for you. Here are my previous articles how to make your Windows XP start menu load faster and 5 steps to make your computer startup faster.


Link Exchange With Me
If you want to link exchange with me, add my blog into your site and drop me a comment. I will do the same immediately. Happy Exchange :)

Bookmark This Page:
Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy


No comments: